Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Time is flying by


With Christmas less than a week away we have been busy getting ready for the festivities. Simon & I have been making goodies every night after the girls go to bed. Only 2 more munchies to make!
When Mari is asked what she wants for Christmas she says a "little present". Now most kids would ask for toys or at least a big present. I hope she doesn't get disappointed with the size of her gifts. Ha!
Above is a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses. I think they look so pretty in them and Mari always agrees with me. :)


3 comments:

Mandie said...

Beautiful girls!

lhallof said...

I agree with Mari as well - they do look very pretty in them :-) I can't wait to see them in those dresses next week!!!

lhallof said...

Love the new wall color as well!